Hey y’all! I am so excited for 2017! I love change and feel like the new year is the perfect to start. You have a clean slate. One thing that I do at the start of every year is look back and reflect on what happened the previous year in my life. Since I started this blog I figured this year I would share it with you all.
January 2016: I was working at as an assistant at a hair salon. This was a very fun and cool experience because I have thought about going to cosmetology school myself.
March 2016: I went to Southport, NC for spring break!
April 2016: Turned 17 and went to IKEA for the very first time.
June 2016: FINALLY finished my junior year of high school. This was by far my least favorite year.
July 2016: Went to a summer camp in TN with my church and went on a Road Trip! I love to travel so of course I had a blast.
August 2016: I started my senior year of High School
November 2016:Learned how to sew and had an awesome Thanksgiving with my family.
December 2016: Hung out with my friends a lot and had an amazing Christmas.
Movies & TV
The Duff ( one of my favorite movies now )
The Bachelor Franchise
2016 was pretty great, but I have a feeling that 2017 will be even better. There are a lot of changes coming this year and I am so excited!
What were some of the highlights from your 2016?
Make sure to follow this blog so you never miss a post! I plan to be more consistent in 2017!
Hey y’all! Happy Tuesday! So like pretty much every other teen out there, I love to watch Netflix. I have 2 very different tastes in Tv shows; dramatic and criminal type. I have definitely gone through many series and wanted to share with you all today my favorites and Tv shows you should be watching.
- One Tree Hill: this is seriously my FAVORITE show ever. It is complete with 9 seasons and starts out centering around the lives of brothers who don’t get along; Nathan and Lucas, in their high school years into adulthood. I also live near where it was filmed so its so cool to recognize some of the places they filmed at. I always go back and re-watch my favorite episodes.
- Pretty Little Liars: This show is both dramatic with A LOT of mystery to it, which is why I love this show. About 2 years ago I seriously use to be obsessed with the show. I think I’ve watched the first 4 seasons like 3 times. I still love this show, but I’m not as obsessed as I use to be.
- Gossip Girl: This show is another classic dramatic show about the lives of Upper east siders in New York City. This show is great especially if you are looking for a ton of drama and scandals and romance. It has everything.
- Law & Order: SVU: Crime shows are so interesting to me and this show never fails. It centers around a group of detectives in New York City who specialize in sex crimes ( special victims unit ).
- Gilmore Girls: Seriously this show is so funny it just grabs you in. The lives of Lorelei & Rory Gilmore are captured in such a way that is family friendly and is lighthearted, but also has just the right amount of drama that keeps you coming back for more.
- Bones: This Tv show follows the lives of forensic anthropologist, Temperance Brennan, and FBI agent, Sealy Booth who work together to solve homicides.
- 90210: This show kind of reminds me of a mixture between One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl, but takes place in California.
Leave me a comment down below some of your Netflix show recommendations. I am currently finishing up White Collar and getting into Criminal Minds.
Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog so you will be notified everytime I post! See ya tomorrow!
Hey y’all! So I decided after watching BIP that I wanted to start doing weekly recaps on the episodes and share my thoughts on the show. The Bachelor, Bachelorette, and BIP are my favorite reality tv shows to watch because they are so dramatic that its insanely funny to me. Let’s go ahead and get started with episode 2!
- So episode 2 first started out with Chad leaving which I was so very happy about. I feel as if he was only brought onto the show to cause more drama and I was getting tired of him ( and he was only there for ONE episode! ).
- After Chad left Leah came walking down the stairs with of course, a date card and intentions of taking Chad on the date. I feel as if she should have just left after finding out he wasn’t on the show anymore but whatever. She decides to take Nick on the date instead and from my impression Nick wasn’t really into her.
- Probably from some plays by the film crew as soon as Nick and Leah get back from their date, Nick is handed a date and chooses Amanda. I really like them together and think Amanda should go for Nick instead of Josh, but thats another point.
- All while this is happening Lace and Grant start hanging out together and end up hooking up. Even though Lace is a little crazy I like these two together. I think they are cute.
- At the rose ceremony Jubilee and Leah went home. Also it was so sweet what Daniel told Sarah while he was giving her his rose💕
- Josh Murray: As soon as Josh arrives he immediately begins to talk with all of the girls to pick one to go on the date with him. He chooses Amanda. Honestly I think this situation is messed up. To me Josh comes across as very arrogant and cocky. When Josh and Amanda get back from their date it seems as if they are almost flaunting it in Nick’s face ( who gave Amanda his rose and really likes her ). You can see them making out in front of everyone.
- Carly & Evan’s Date: I was laughing the whole time through this date. This was the stupidest date ever. I kind of feel bad for Evan because Carly is leading him on, but you would think he would be able tell that she just isn’t all that in to him. This may sound bad to say but he should just go home.
- One of the last scenes of this episode was Emily trying to make Jared kiss her. This part was so funny. I don’t understand though, so many girls go to BIP and are attractive to him and love him so much, but it is never shown on the show that he pursues any of them. It is portrayed that all the girls go after him, but he never chases after them which is hilarious.
- So this episode first starts off with Amanda and Josh making out as this was a reoccurring thing. I think this episode could of done without all it.
- Christian comes in and asks Sarah on a date which resulted in Daniel getting a little jealous and creating his own date for her. Honestly Daniel has just become very sweet.
- Carly breaks up with Evan and this sends him into a downward spiral ( I was cringing in embarrassment for him).
- This new guy comes in, I forgot his name, but he took Haley out in a date and he was just really boring and clueless ( Haley & Emily switched halfway through the date and he didn’t even notice!?!? )
- This episode basically consisted of Evan drowning in his sorrows and trying to regain his confidence and Amanda & Josh making out.
I can’t wait til next week to find out what happens next! If you want me to continue these type of recaps let me know by commenting down below. I would love to hear your thoughts on these 2 episodes! Make sure to follow my blog for more!