Hey y’all! I pretty much failed at posting everyday, but I have a recipe post for today! Over Thanksgiving I made homemade stuffing from a family friend’s recipe and it was SO good. I think I might be making it for christmas too, if my mom will let me lol. Anyways I wanted to share this recipe with you all today!
This fed about 10 people and we had plenty of left overs!
1 stick of butter
1 c. celery
1 c. onion
1-2 loaves of stale french bread cubed
16 oz. chicken broth
- Dice celery and onion and sauté with in butter. Let it sit over night and heat back up the next morning.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Mix bread with celery and onion mixture and cover with sage and poultry seasoning (The more the better)!
- Pour chicken broth on top of bread mixture making sure everything is evenly moist.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes.
Let me know if you guys try this out and if you liked it! Comment down below what your favorite dish is during the Holiday’s! This stuffing recipe is definitely high on my list.
Make sure to follow this blog so you won’t miss a post!
Hey y’all! welcome to Blogmas day 6. Today’s post is going to be all about my top favorite holiday recipes and food.
- Gingerbread cookies. I love decorating (and eating) these cookies. This recipe is my favorite because the cookies are soft!
- Ham and stuffing. 2 essential Christmas dinner items. I will actually have a recipe on homemade stuffing going up another day this December for blogmas so look out for that!
- Mint Oreo Truffles these are always the best!
- Sausage balls. These are a new thing for me. Last year was the first time I had made them, but let me tell you these are sooo good. A post will also be coming about these as well.
- White chocolate Chex Mix. Chex mix covered in white chocolate…who doesn’t love that.
Writing this post made me want to go eat all of the food right now lol. Comment down below what your favorite holiday foods are!
Make sure to follow this blog so you don’t miss a day of Blogmas!
Hey y’all! Welcome to “Blogmas” day 5. Sorry I didn’t post anything yesterday, but I decided I’m not going to be posting on Sundays during the holidays. Just so I have 1 day a week to relax.
I am a senior in High school and we are required to do a “graduation project”. I chose to learn how to sew and actually made a really cute swing dress that I will probably show you guys soon. I thought it would be cute to sew everyone in my family a stocking for christmas!
The first thing I did was go and buy 5 different patterned cotton fabrics ( a different one for each person). I got 3/4 yd. of each because I wasn’t sure how big I was going to make them. I can actually end up making 2 stockings out of each 3/4 yd so now I am going to be making 10 stockings!
I traced a stocking that we already had so that I could cut out the fabric.
Once you have finished cutting the fabric out, sewing it is pretty simple. There are many tutorials on youtube if you are nor sure what to do. I used a piece of scrap fabric to practice on first so I wouldn’t mess up any of the Christmas prints! It’s super easy to do, even if you are not a wiz on the sewing machine ( I’m not either! ). If I can do it, you can too, I promise.
The stockings I have made so far:
Comment down below your favorite. Mine is the one with the little dogs on it! I made it for my puppy’s first Christmas. I hope this gave you some inspiration and that you make some too!
Make sure to follow this blog so you won’t miss a day of “Blogmas”!
Hey ya’ll! Welcome to “Blogmas Day 3”! Today’s post is all about my holiday essentials.
My Real Techniques beauty sponge is a must, especially in the winter. This is a dupe for the beauty blender and gives a natural and more dewy look. This is great for the winter when everyone tends to have skin more on the dryer side. By using this sponge your makeup will look less cakey.
This is a mauve lip color from essence and it is seriously AMAZING. It’s only $2 and stays on all day. It is Avery natural almost “your lips but better” shade.
If I’m not wearing my mauve lip liner ,I’m wearing this red lip combo.
This Mary Kay extra emollient cream is my favorite mouisturizer ever. It says it is targeted for dry skin, but I have oily skin and love it.
I just got this palette on Black Friday, but have been wearing it everyday since. I love the colors, especially the matte purples. You can really darken up the look or make an everyday natural eye as well.
What are your guys holiday winter Essentials?
Make sure to follow so you don’t miss a day of “Blomas”!
Hey y’all! Welcome to Blogmas day 2! Today’s post is going to be about my Christmas wishlist. Hopefully you can get some ideas of what to get people for Christmas or what to ask for.
- Dolce & Gabbanna light and blue sky perfume
- Longchamp small Le Pliage shoulder bag (olive or dark purple color)
- New sheets
- Non-fuzzy robe
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation
- Two Faced Chocolate Bronzer
- Alex & Ani April Birthstone Ring
What are you asking for this Christmas?
Make sure to follow this blog so you won’t miss any day of Blogmas!
Hey y’all! It is finally December 1st! This is my favorite time of the year, we have less than 25 days until Christmas now. As I am writing this the countdown on my phone says that there is only 23 days 1 hour and 2980 seconds until christmas.
To celebrate the kickoff to Christmas time I am going to be uploading a Christmas themed blog post every single day until the 25th! “Blogmas” if you will. I am so excited and can’t wait! Make sure to come back tomorrow to check out my Christmas Wishlist.