Hey y’all! Breakfast is one of my favorite meals of the day, especially biscuits. Since I am trying to loose weight and watch my carbs and sugar I had to come up with an alternative. In this recipe I use whole wheat flour and zing ( a stevia and cane sugar blend ). These actually taste pretty dang close to regular biscuits so I was pleasantly surprised and thought I would share it with you guys.
Easy Whole Wheat Drop Biscuits:
Servings: Makes 6 biscuits
Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. of baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. of cream of tarter
- 1/2 tsp. of Zing
- 1/4 tsp. of salt
- 4 tbs. unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup of skim or almond milk
- Preheat the oven to 450
- Mix all of the ingredients together and mix
- Drop onto a greased baking sheet
- Let them bake for 8-10 minutes
Super simple right!? Try it for yourself and let me know what you think!
Make sure to follow me to get notified when I do more posts like this!