Hey y’all! Happy Tuesday! So like pretty much every other teen out there, I love to watch Netflix. I have 2 very different tastes in Tv shows; dramatic and criminal type. I have definitely gone through many series and wanted to share with you all today my favorites and Tv shows you should be watching.
- One Tree Hill: this is seriously my FAVORITE show ever. It is complete with 9 seasons and starts out centering around the lives of brothers who don’t get along; Nathan and Lucas, in their high school years into adulthood. I also live near where it was filmed so its so cool to recognize some of the places they filmed at. I always go back and re-watch my favorite episodes.
- Pretty Little Liars: This show is both dramatic with A LOT of mystery to it, which is why I love this show. About 2 years ago I seriously use to be obsessed with the show. I think I’ve watched the first 4 seasons like 3 times. I still love this show, but I’m not as obsessed as I use to be.
- Gossip Girl: This show is another classic dramatic show about the lives of Upper east siders in New York City. This show is great especially if you are looking for a ton of drama and scandals and romance. It has everything.
- Law & Order: SVU: Crime shows are so interesting to me and this show never fails. It centers around a group of detectives in New York City who specialize in sex crimes ( special victims unit ).
- Gilmore Girls: Seriously this show is so funny it just grabs you in. The lives of Lorelei & Rory Gilmore are captured in such a way that is family friendly and is lighthearted, but also has just the right amount of drama that keeps you coming back for more.
- Bones: This Tv show follows the lives of forensic anthropologist, Temperance Brennan, and FBI agent, Sealy Booth who work together to solve homicides.
- 90210: This show kind of reminds me of a mixture between One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl, but takes place in California.
Leave me a comment down below some of your Netflix show recommendations. I am currently finishing up White Collar and getting into Criminal Minds.
Don’t forget to subscribe to this blog so you will be notified everytime I post! See ya tomorrow!